Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

30 Days Of Colour: Bright


Now if there is any nail art theme that I love it's today's 30 Days Of Colour - Bright!  I love bright nails!  I also love when themes are so broad that you really can do anything you want.  I had quite a few ideas going and was struggling to pick one.  Then inspiration struck in the most random place - my daughter's swimming lesson.  Her swim teacher had one these really bright bathers (they are the Speedo Women's Sunrise Dye Y Back One Piece Swimsuit in case you want to see what they bathers look like) and all I could think was that I need something like that on my nails.  Naturally I went home and did my nails.

For this mani I did a smoosh mani using China Glaze Thistle Do Nicely, Flip Flop Fantasy and Daisy Know My Name? over a white base.  These babies are so bright in person.  My poor camera just freaked out!




I can't believe how quick this month is flying by.   There is only one more mani left for this challenge.  So crazy!


Seriously loving having such bright nails again!  I am so excited to see what everyone else comes up with for this challenge.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar