Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Barakat's father speaks out, says his daughter was raped


In an interview with Sahara Reporters, Barakat's father Kasiru Elopo spoke on thr death of his 19 year old daughter a student of the Institute of Agriculture, Research and farming, Ibadan, Oyo state.

He confirmed that his daughter was indeed raped and that he was not at home when the incident happened, her younger sister was not at home too, he said he saw his daughter's body with deep cuts all over her body.

He said:

“I was not at home when the incident happened. The younger sister was not at home too, she went for Quaranic lessons but when she returned home, she saw her at the back of the house with deep cuts all over her body. She had been raped and killed.

Somebody called me on the phone that I should come home but he refused to tell me what happened. When I got home, I saw that my daughter had been raped and stabbed to death.” 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar