Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Milan Fashion Week S/S 2018: Versace show


Everyone seems to have an opinion about this Versace show, and I thought I would give you mine as well.

My first thought was that I really dislike it when models walk at the same time on the runway. Even the Etro show, where models walked quite close to each other, annoyed me slightly. But this whole 4 models walking at the same time...no, big fat no. I know it is something very personal, but I had to say how much I dislike it.

And that leads me to my second complaint: the models. Most models didn't fit the vybe of the show and/or the brand. They mistake walking fast with having a powerful walk and...I don't know, I just didn't enjoy the cast either.

The collection was a good mix of old and new, which fits the theme for the show. It is a tribute to Gianni after all.
And it is also a crowd pleaser. Well, actually, the entire show is a crowd pleaser. It was done knowing that most people would adore it, but I don't buy into things that easily. Sorry.

The final moment with the tops from the 90's was kind of disappointing because they didn't really walk. But it was enough to see once again that Naomi is still the best.


Todo el mundo parece estar opinando sobre este desfile de Versace, así que me parece conveniente compartir mi opinión con vosotros.

Mi primer pensamiento fue que detesto que las modelos desfiles a la vez. Incluso en el desfile de Etro, donde las modelos desfilaron más cerca las unas de las otras de lo normal, me resultó molesto el detalle. Pero lo de tener 4 modelos a la vez en la pasarela es un no gigante para mi. Se que es algo muy personal, pero quería deciros lo mucho que me desagrada.

Y eso me lleva a mi segunda queja: las modelos. La mayoría no pegaban con el estilo de este desfile y/o de la marca. Muchas confundieron el andar deprisa con el desfilar de manera potente y...no se, no me gustó el casting en general.

La colección mezcló muy bien lo viejo y lo nuevo, lo cual encaja totalmente con el tema del desfile. Es un tributo a Gianni.
Y es una gran manera de conseguir el aplauso fácil de la gente. Bueno, todo el desfile es así. Lo hicieron sabiendo que la mayoría de la gente lo adoraría y hablaría de lo especial que es. Pero a mi me cuesta más que me convenzan. Lo siento.

El momento final con las tops de los 90 fue algo decepcionante ya que no desfilaron. Pero fue suficiente para ver una vez más que la mejor de todas sigue siendo Naomi.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar