Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Pink Leopard Nails

(This is a post I drafted on April 1st; just never published it.)

Apparently, my daughter borrowed one of my polishes as I found it in her bedroom a few weeks ago...lid loose; polish dried out.  I reminded her that if she is going to use my polishes, they need to be put back (and while I didn't say it, I wondered why it was in her room when I have a polish room and she could have done her nails there?) Anyway, after thinner and lots of shaking, I was able to restore the borrowed polish, which was Catrice Princess for a Day.  In the saving process, I realized that the polish hadn't dried out due to anything she had or had not done, but rather, the cap wasn't a good fit onto the bottle. I'm sure the same thing would have happened over time sitting in the rack.  After I saved it, I decided to do a mani with it; this is what I came up with.


Started with two coats of Catrice Princess for a Day, topped with SV.


Stamped using black Konad special polish using HD-B.


Filled in the hearts with Jade Holografico Delirious Rosa.


Added a few dots using Jade Holograpfico Magia Negra.


Added yet even more dots using black Konad. (Canadian Dotting Fanatic is getting closer to a reality, I see!)


Topped with SV. 


It's obvious the apple doesn't fall too far from the tree which is why my daughter had the polish and why I love it as well!  Pinks were one of my favourite colours.....but that was before I got more into polishes and started expanding my polish horizons after seeing so many awesome shades and finishes in the fantastic blogs I follow!

I really am liking this polish and am on the fence if I should decant it into another bottle OR keep it in the Catrice bottle and add thinner every time I want to use it OR try to track down another bottle.  What would you do? 

Thanks for looking!

PS:  It's now August 24 and no, I didn't decant it nor did I track down another bottle...nor have I used it since!


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar