Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

'Running Man' Yo Jae Suk "Kim Seak-yoon CP, first person to make a deal with Caelifera"

Running Man Yo Jae Suk mentioned a broadcast stations PD who made him now.In the SBS entertainment program Running Man broadcasted on the 1st, Yo Jae Suk said that he was in a relationship with JTBC Kim Seak-yoon CP.On this day, Yo Jae Suk revealed a special relationship with Kim CP in the past, saying that he was breathing with Kim CP and Kungkung Ta of Fear.In the meantime, Yo Jae Suk said, I will put a phone call then, he said in a new news of Song Ji-hyo. Kim Seak-yoon CP originally performed the entertainment.For the first time, I made me use a Caelifera mask. When no one held my hand, I grabbed my hand. If you want to perform an entertainment, you have to do this. Kim Seak-yoon CP said, If you want to write at the time, do not write it.Kim Jong Kook said, When I called one man, Kim CP said, You have to act, but I have not heard from you yet.

'Running Man' Yo Jae Suk mentioned a broadcast stations PD who made him now.

In the SBS entertainment program 'Running Man' broadcasted on the 1st, Yo Jae Suk said that he was in a relationship with JTBC Kim Seak-yoon CP.

On this day, Yo Jae Suk revealed a special relationship with Kim CP in the past, saying that he was breathing with Kim CP and 'Kungkung Ta of Fear'.

In the meantime, Yo Jae Suk said, "I will put a phone call then," he said in a new news of Song Ji-hyo. "Kim Seak-yoon CP originally performed the entertainment. For the first time, I made me use a Caelifera mask. When no one held my hand, I grabbed my hand. "

"If you want to perform an entertainment, you have to do this." Kim Seak-yoon CP said, "If you want to write at the time, do not write it.

Kim Jong Kook said, "When I called 'one man', Kim CP said, 'You have to act,' but I have not heard from you yet."

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar