Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

All of the lipsticks in my kit....

I recently did a bit of a clear out of my kit. I was starting to have a bit of a space issue and there were some products that I was given that I never use. I wont say which products got passed on (I don't bin unless they have gone off but I pass them over to sisters and friends so someone will use them) as most of the products are still great but I just don't use them! I mainly got rid of some Barry M pigments, a few nail varnishes that I dont wear anymore and some mascaras that I've never used!
That was when I realised just how bad my lipstick addiction is.

24 lipsticks from MAC
2 lipsticks from Hourglass Cosmetics
2 Barry M lipsticks.
That is a grand total of 28 lipsticks.
That is insane! It's going to get worse after Christmas because I will be receiving a few more!!!!!! I really want some Lime Crime too! ARGH!

Here is the list of what I have :
 Rebel - Great winter shade which changes color depending on what color lipliner you use!
Saint Germain (I don't actually like this color on me as I find it too pink. It was an impulse buy and I think I've worn it twice since I got it!!)


Ruby Woo. Possibly the most famous of the MAC shades! Worn by Dita Von Teese and essential to getting that vintage red lip. I have about 3 of these floating around as I like putting one in each of my current handbags!
Diva. I am not too sure if I like this one. I don't think the brownish ones suit me and I think I've worn this once! I don't normally go for shades like this but I was desperate to try something new!
Ravishing - this one is new and one I haven't tried before! I don't ever wear corals and I am keen to give this one a go because its a really popular color. It must be doing something right!!?! I like the lighter corals with smokey eyes.
Heroine - I love this lipstick. It was a limited edition lippie with the Reel Sexy collection and the minute I saw it I knew I had to have it. I actually bought it the same day it came out. I hardly ever use it because I'm terrified of the day it runs out and I can't replace it so its special nights out only! It's a bit much for day to day!
Cyber - this makes me think of my teenage years because its so close to my black lipstick! I love it as its very dramatic and a real showstopper! It does need a primer and a strong liner though as it can come off and bleed a little. I use 'Nightmoth' or 'Vino' lip pencils from MAC and a little bit of the lip primer from Prep and Prime with it.
Tropical Mist - This is another limited piece from the Carine Roitfeld collection and not a personal choice. I got it as a present and I'm not blown away by it. It's nice but a little too light for me. I don't normally like the lustre lipsticks and true to form - I am not sure I like this one at all. I might have to pass it on!
Morange. This is an insane lip color and I am not sure if I chose it or someone chose it for me! I think this might have been a gift! It's intense and I was just thinking this morning that I might give it another go as I never wear it. It's just a step too far for me. It doesn't look great on my pale skin I think!
Pro Long wear  Extended Play Lipstick - I am only just getting into the Pro Longwear range. I didn't like the foundation or concealer for ages but I'm starting to see the point in them now.  I haven't worn this yet because I only just got it a few days ago and I need to let my lip heal first! It seems like a nice brownish red shade though
Hello Kitty Collection - Big Bow - I don't wear or like this one! It's another lustre shade and the color of the lipstick is just a disapointment. It comes out too light for my liking and the actual color of it would have been more interesting. I might also pass this one on!






So that is a few of the shades! I was planning on posting all the pictures but for some reason the blog has malfunctioned and is telling me that I only have a certain space for photos! Madness!
So the other shades are as follows 
MAC :
Up the Amp
Girl About town
Snob
Dark Side
Dear Diary
Secret Lover
Impassioned

HOURGLASS
Raven Red

Barry M
NO.52

Now...lets see if I can fix this image problem!
Pink Plaid

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar