Have you noticed how the women judges on all those 'Talent Shows', are all toning down?
Look at Christina Aguilera on "X Factor"...FABULOUS.
L'il Mama on "Randy Jackson's America's Next Dance Crew"...SICK!
Is this the 'new thing', because I likey!?
This pic of Christina is the best I can find that represents her new look on the show...much cleaner though.
....but look at L'il Mama. that's no 'L'il' anymore! She's a big girl now! Gorgeous, as I always imagined without the costumes and extreme styling. Kind of like how Lisa "Left Eye" Lopez bloomed into a butterfly.
Look at Christina Aguilera on "X Factor"...FABULOUS.
L'il Mama on "Randy Jackson's America's Next Dance Crew"...SICK!
Is this the 'new thing', because I likey!?
This pic of Christina is the best I can find that represents her new look on the show...much cleaner though.
....but look at L'il Mama. that's no 'L'il' anymore! She's a big girl now! Gorgeous, as I always imagined without the costumes and extreme styling. Kind of like how Lisa "Left Eye" Lopez bloomed into a butterfly.



0 Yorumlar