Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Lee Gi-kwang "worried about a long hiatus, but happy" Solo Day end activism

Group Highlight Lee Gi-kwang expressed his feelings after completing the Solo Day activity.Lee Gi-kwang posted a long article on his instagram on May 16, saying, I feel really good because the album that came out after a long time of 3 years and 7 months seems to have been loved by our light and many people.Lee Gi-kwang said, Now I think I can lighten my mind a little.It was a short two-week activity, but thanks to the great love and support of our lights, I think we were able to do a wonderful stage without hurting anyone. I feel so good because Ive been worried about the long gap and Ive been worried about it, but thanks to our lights, I feel so happy and happy that I can finish my activities with good memories, he said. It seems like this album was a happy and warm-hearted activity because I can feel that Highlight and Wright are always in the same place.We are so grateful to many of the Light people who love our music and dance stage and lets meet again in a better way. Highlight was active on the 3rd with its third mini album The Blowing (The Blowing), which was released in full in three years and seven months.The title song, Blowing On, topped the real-time charts of Bugs and Ginny shortly after its release, and topped the list on SBS MTVs The Show and MBCs Show! Music Center
Group Highlight Lee Gi-kwang expressed his feelings after completing the Solo Day activity.Lee Gi-kwang posted a long article on his instagram on May 16, saying, I feel really good because the album that came out after a long time of 3 years and 7 months seems to have been loved by our light and many people.Lee Gi-kwang said, Now I think I can lighten my mind a little.It was a short two-week activity, but thanks to the great love and support of our lights, I think we were able to do a wonderful stage without hurting anyone. I feel so good because Ive been worried about the long gap and Ive been worried about it, but thanks to our lights, I feel so happy and happy that I can finish my activities with good memories, he said. It seems like this album was a happy and warm-hearted activity because I can feel that Highlight and Wright are always in the same place.We are so grateful to many of the Light people who love our music and dance stage and lets meet again in a better way. Highlight was active on the 3rd with its third mini album The Blowing (The Blowing), which was released in full in three years and seven months.The title song, Blowing On, topped the real-time charts of Bugs and Ginny shortly after its release, and topped the list on SBS MTVs The Show and MBCs Show! Music Center

Group Highlight Lee Gi-kwang expressed his feelings after completing the Solo Day activity.

Lee Gi-kwang posted a long article on his instagram on May 16, saying, "I feel really good because the album that came out after a long time of 3 years and 7 months seems to have been loved by our light and many people."

Lee Gi-kwang said, "Now I think I can lighten my mind a little. It was a short two-week activity, but thanks to the great love and support of our lights, I think we were able to do a wonderful stage without hurting anyone. "

“I feel so good because I’ve been worried about the long gap and I’ve been worried about it, but thanks to our lights, I feel so happy and happy that I can finish my activities with good memories,” he said. “It seems like this album was a happy and warm-hearted activity because I can feel that Highlight and Wright are always in the same place. We are so grateful to many of the Light people who love our music and dance stage and let's meet again in a better way. "

Highlight was active on the 3rd with its third mini album The Blowing (The Blowing), which was released in full in three years and seven months. The title song, Blowing On, topped the real-time charts of Bugs and Ginny shortly after its release, and topped the list on SBS MTV's The Show and MBC's Show! Music Center

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar