
On the morning of the 27th, an online production briefing session was held on the live YouTube live broadcast channel for the action fantasy SF film "Xu Fu" (directed by Lee Yong-ju, produced by STUDIO101 and CJ Entertainment). On this day, production briefing session was attended by the sharing of former intelligence agent Giheon, who was in charge of the last task of his life, Jo Woo-jin of the intelligence agency agent Ahn, who was trying to conceal the existence of cloned human beings, Jang Young-nam of the role of Im Se-eun, and Lee Yong-ju. Park Bo-gum, who plays the first human clone Xu Fu in 'Xu Fu', failed to attend the Enlisted, Production Briefing Session in the Navy last August.
Park Bo-gum is Park Bo-gum who plays the role of cloned man Xu Fu in 'Xu Fu' through the video left before Enlisted. I left a video with my regret that I could not do it together today. I was truly grateful to all the staff who did not know, such as Lee Yong-ju, who presented the character Xu Fu and led the scene well, and Jo Woo-jin, who learned a lot from the field and cared for it. I was happy to be able to be together. I would like to ask for your interest and warm love. "
'Xu Fu' is a story about an intelligence agent who is in charge of the last task of transferring the first cloned human being to the secret, and is caught up in an unexpected situation with a special companion in the pursuit of various forces aiming for cloned human beings. Shared, Park Bo-gum, Jo Woo-jin, Jang Young-nam and Park Byung-eun will appear and Lee Yong-ju, director of "Introduction to Architecture," will take the megaphone. It will be released in December.

0 Yorumlar