Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

April sock - horseshoe lace

I have finished knitting the fourth pair of socks in one year! This does feel like a lot but it isn't really, a little knitting here and there and hey pronto, the sock is finished. I always find it boring to knit a second sock but I have two feet and there is no way around it, except that I could maybe wear non matching socks. Which is tempting because socks tend to disappear anyway. I currently have 17 unmatched socks in my laundry basket.
 
Anyway, the pattern for the April sock is a simple horseshoe lace. It is easy to memorise and knits up quickly.


I used Jawoll Superwash Solids by Lang Yarns. This yarn is 75% merino and 25% nylon. It is cheap and comes in many colours. I would not usually choose a muddy green, it is a sad looking colour somehow. I probably thought that I needed something plain coloured and wearable. The colour is impossible to photograph and I only managed to make a few photos that I am happy to use. The colour does not appear as it is in real life but the horseshoe lace is clear enough.



The pattern is on my sock pattern page. It has not been tested and may well contain mistakes. Please let me know if you spot one!

So, without further ado I'll leave you to ponder the possibility of picking up your double pointed needles and knit a sock. Cx




Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar