Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Garden Tour Soon

Happy Friday.  Finally most of the rain has moved out and it is a bright and sun shiny day.  I have been working on my back gardens and deck and hope to finish up this week end and have a post for you soon.

We had such a harsh winter here in the midwest and no Spring to really speak of so having summer slowly start to come back has been great.  I have been excited to get out and create and see the flower garden coming to life.







This year I am adding a lot of old salvage pieces to the flowers like these old porch posts for hanging baskets and old chippy
beach chair.


Old Vintage night stand with plants.



Join me back here soon for the whole garden reveal.

Please come back tomorrow for Spotlight.  Susan and I have two wonderful bloggers for you to meet.

Have a great week end.
Kris
:)

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar