Here it is Thursday..another week done shot to hell. But, I have accomplished everything I set out to do this week...namely nothing'. The way I look at it if I don't plan to do anything and then if the mood strikes me and I DO accomplish something then I can really feel PROUD of myself.
Last night was one of those nights that made me glad I had one of them Lazy Boy Recliner chairs. I have a gotdam tooth ache...one of them kind that hurts all the way to my eyeball and makes you hope you don't have to sneeze because that eye ball might come out with the boogers. Anyway, I could sleep in the recliner but it hurt too gotdam bad when I laid down in the bed. I am darvoceted up right now and hope the dentist butcher will get this damn thing out of my mouth today.
Story of my life that everything seems to come together at the same time. I am supposed to get my pickup topper installed at one this afternoon but depending on when I get into the enamel yanker I may have to postpone. Sure was looking forward to having the topper but I reckon another day or three ain't gonna make much difference.
You know there is a lot of serious shit going on in the world right now. Inflation is kicking in in the USA and the dollar is teetering and may take a nose dive. The ragheads are still killing each other in Iraq, the Palestine, and in Afghanistan. Britian is rollin' over for the socialist as is most of the rest of old Europe. And in Chicago a judge is gonna decide if an eight year old boy is gonna get his WHANG WHACKED.> Now I have read the pros and cons on whang whacking. Some say it is just a religious ceremony and is not needed for health reasons. Others say that it is a health issue. Having been whacked as a newborn I can't say that I have missed a foreskin and as far as I can tell the whacker didn't take anything off other than the foreskin. There is still this head on there that keeps my hand from sliding off and that is probably the most important thing to worry about.
I should go out and clean the storm debree off of sweetthing's half acre this morning but fuck it, I've got a tooth ache. I reckon the shit will still be there next week when I feel better. I guess I could turn it over to FEMA. The way I figure it by the figures I see per dumptruck load to clean up New Orleans they should cut me a check for $400 bucks for the half a pickup load that I got.
I'm gonna eat me a bowl of grits and see if I can talk sweetthing into making me another pot of jumpstart. I did get some sleep in the recliner but it just ain't the same kind of rest I get snuggled up to sweetthing in the bed. I'm gonna need that jumpstart all day today. I'll be back in a bit. Y'all come, heah?

0 Yorumlar