Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Is it worth paying for quality

 I've just been reading a post about paying  bit more for quality..   Sybil Witters On     and it got me thinking back to when  Alexander was in school.  I always took him to the local 'Clark's' shoe shop and paid a small fortune for good school shoes.  When he was about fifteen he asked if he could have some trendy ones instead of the usual school shoes.  I warned him that they would last five minutes  but I was more than happy to buy them for him.  He loved that pair of shoes for about a week.  They were binned after a fortnight as the sole had come away and they rubbed his foot to blisters.  He was more than happy to finish his last school years in 'Clarks's school shoes'.  It's definitely worth paying more for something of quality. I'd far rather buy a good quality second hand coat than a cheap as chips one from Primark or such like and I've always bought good shoes. It's a bit difficult when you are a size 3 to actually get shoes to fit these days. I often have to buy a size four and wear thick socks.  For  the past few years when I find a well fitting pair I always buy two identical pairs. I also  have shoes/boots re healed and re soled.  It's quite expensive but nothing like the cost of buying new shoes.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar