Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Lordy, Lordy...

...look who's ten years past Forty!

Yeah, not only is Febrary 2nd "Groundhog Day" but this year I've turned the big FIVE-OH!

I mean, Eisenhower was President when I made the scene. It was a time when people drank tap water and Jack Paar hosted the TONIGHT SHOW.

Cr-e-e-e-e-e-a-a-a-k!

Growing up, I was blessed with a solid family, i.e. Mom, Dad, Scott (brother), Kim & Amy (sisters). My parents took me to Sunday School and gave me a good Christian upbringing.

Now I'm the one with a wife (Michelle) and kid (Mariel)! In fact, we'll be celebrating our twentieth wedding anniversary this year. How did this happen?

My forties are over and, right on cue, the AARP membership package showed up in my mailbox.

If the next fifty years go by as fast as the first fifty...

Well, then, I'll be 100 years old, I guess.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar