Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Monday Morning Mini Bouquet


 I spent a few hours on Saturday weeding my garden.
Everything is growing like crazy now including the weeds.
Perhaps I should say especially the weeds!  They always seem to thrive.
While working out there I noticed the first buds on my roses.
These are the Knock Out variety.  In my garden they put on their best show in the spring and then again in the late fall.  I think they are getting too much shade in the summer.  Either way, I love them for the fact that they require so little care compared to tea roses.  I do have one tea rose which is also full of buds.  I can hardly wait for them to bloom.  They require a bit more care, but the fragrance is so nice that I am willing to pamper them a little more.

Being that it's Monday I thought we all could use a little bouquet to start the week off on the right foot.  So, I tiptoed out to the garden this morning and snipped a few to share with you.

Wishing you all a wonderful week ahead.

Happy Monday!





Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar