Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

New territory...




It's official, I'm now a PNW'er. Got my WA plates on the SUV and my WA drivers license.  Feels a bit strange after 70 years as a Californian. 

I am loving it up here, while RB was running a temp of 103-105 it was 87 here. A cool marine breeze comes up in the evenings, making for great sleeping weather.
My bed is almost finished, will put it together tomorrow. A night stand to paint & assemble after that.
While I'm on this painting bender, I've asked Sean if I could repaint my bedroom, which is currently a particularly ugly green.  He said, "go for it, mom!" LOL, I've packed a custom made gallon of paint with me for a few years now. (A friend had painted her dinning room at her new Ft Klamath house with it, and I loved the color.)  So in the near future my bedroom will be "gray horse". Rather fitting for the occupant I'm thinking.
Sean is home for a while, and his oldest daughter, Jacey, has moved in with us for the summer. She is our family soccer player, on a semi-pro team.  J has found a summer job here, and has two more possibles, within walking distance. It's good to have grandkids around. 
Willie is adjusting, and is well loved by everyone. He made a few walkabout trips at first, but has settled in now.

I've been adopted by Sean's friends as Mom. Which means more family. I'm up for that. 
  

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar