Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Security Issues with Adobe Reader

Teresa at Technicalities highlights the latest security problem with Reader:

There is currently a zero day exploit - a hole in the software that is known but has no patch available as yet - making the rounds.

Security Threat in Reader

I'm linking to a Mac site because it needs to be emphasized that this is a problem with Adobe Reader NOT just on Windows PC's but on Windows, Mac, and even UNIX machines (which I assume includes Linux).

Version 9.4.6 is the currently exploited software (there is malicious software in the wild).  On Windows machines, it will be patched next week. If you are on a Mac or on Unix using this version you are SOL because... hey dudes, it's the holidays! They'll get something out early next year...

I recommend you listen to her; this is what she does. She has the fix for you, too.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar