I had a nice walk around the lake. A handful of people were out and a boat or two on the lake with fishermen have a relaxing start to their day.
Walking over the red footbridge I stopped to watch a heron standing in the water at the edge. Later on the path behind on the church on the way home I saw another one. It could even have been the same one. He flew down low over the water and perched on a branch. You can barely seem him here in the middle of the picture.
Another most enjoyable walk this morning to give me a good start to another day.
I walked 6.3 miles.
Sunrise 7:01
Sunset 6:54
********************
Did the usual house chores. You know what they say about house cleaning. It's something no one notices unless you don't do it. I notice though and feel better when I know everything is clean and shiny.I did some knitting today and finished the slippers I was making for Mary Jo. I've put a picture of them on my other blog and if you'd like to see them click HERE. I'm going to make a pair for myself next.
Puttering around here for the rest of the afternoon. Have some more work I could do but I don't really feel like doing it. After all it's Friday! : )
Hope your Friday is a good one.
Happyone : )
A thankful heart at the start of the day,
lets you find happiness all through your day.
~Happyone
Comment replies from yesterday:
Vee - No, I learned years ago to let Ken clean up his own stuff. : )
Cheryl - Yes, I've been to Coal Fire and the Margherita pizza is my favorite one there.

0 Yorumlar