Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Summer Sunshine with Flowers and a Sad Good Bye

I have not gotten on the band wagon for fall decor just yet.  I want too but it has been too much like summer still here in Illinois.  When I look outside to the garden and my knock out roses are going crazy with blooms and it is 90 degrees it still feels too much like summer to me.
My hanging ivy geraniums love the heat and it being on the dry side.  They are coming around from all the rain in June and July.



The knock out roses I planted this year are well just a knock out!!!! I love these roses they bloom again and again and are very low maintenance.

I dead head the open flowers and within a few days another new bud will open up.  They are so hearty.





Even my faux birds in the garden look like the want to still hold on to summer.


Yep ivy geraniums love the heat and dry conditions of the last few weeks.  Their colors are so vibrant.

On a sad note.  We said good bye this week to a very sweet blogger that fought hard to battle cancer.

CeeKay Thinkin of Home Blog



  Ceekay  loved  flowers especially roses so this post is dedicated to you sweet friend.  May you rest now in peace.  We will miss you.
Hugs,
Kris

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar