Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Time to grill! A Flashback to 1961!

We love to grill here in Florida! The weather is nice enough to grill year round and we have a nice big gas grill in our courtyard.

Now let’s get the Betty Crocker Outdoor Cookbook from 1961 to see what’s on the menu tonight!

DSCN2879

How about Shish Kabobs?

DSCN2888

This is one of our favorites...

DSCN2883

especially since hubby gets to wear a skirt...I mean a kilt! Oh wait! That’s not MY hubby!

DSCN2887

And I KNOW this is not him! lol

Here’s mine! My knight in shining armor!

DSCN2894

(I hope he doesn’t mind the teasing...because he’s grilling beef ribs tonight! I love you, honey!)

This is a great meal for me because hubby does it all!

23DSCN9965_thumb[7]

He skewers the meat and veggies together for more even cooking....

26DSCN9968_thumb[1]

and then we put everything in a big bowl to serve.

29DSCN9971_thumb[1]

We like to lightly toast pita bread, butter it and put our goodies inside and serve it with rice...buttered of course!

32DSCN9974_thumb[1]

I’m joining my girlfriend, Shannon at

 Cozy Home Scenes for a fun summer PARTY!

1 BBQ Party Button- For Blog

What’s your favorite meal to grill?

Share it with us!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar