Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

To Mail Or Not To Mail

July 12, 2021

Good morning.  It's raining here, but later it will be sunny with temps in the seventies.  Just perfect!  I wonder if we can turn this rain into a nice snow storm for Wednesday?  That would be nice.  I'm not looking forward to the breathing (stress) test. 

On a brighter note, let me share a cute photo of Clyde enjoying a slice of watermelon.  Isn't he just the cutest?  


 Today I get to watch Law & Order re-runs on WE TV.  Every now and then, I'll switch over and watch one or two game shows, then back to crime.  I'll even crochet a few more rows on the pocket wraps.  They each have less than forty rows to go before I make the pockets.

I did call my cousin Anita, and she is feeling a lot better.  Thank you, thank you.  Anita is really very spunky, and I want to have her in my life for a long long time.  Here's a recent photo of my cousin Anita.

Lately I'm trying to decide whether I should wait till December to mail Christmas gifts to Anita and Ray, or if I should send them now.  At our age, the holidays don't always wait for us.  I'm leaning toward mailing the package early.  I made them each a pocket wrap and I want them to be able to enjoy them.  What do you think?

Now I'm off to do some blog reading.  After that, I have dishes waiting to be washed.  So, till tomorrow, Y'all stay safe and have a fantabulous day.

Hugs, Edna B.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar