Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Tuesday, The FLU!

     Well after waiting 2.5 hours in the doctors office, I have the flu. Although I hate going on antibiotics and I am on them way too often at least you start to feel human after about 12 hours.  Now I just get to be somewhat miserable for a few more days.  Doc says this flu is mild and usually lasts about 4-5 days.  I guess there is another one out there with high fever for 9-10 days.  I don't have that one, thank goodness.  I cannot get a flu shot so here I am.  Thinking about it I had been experiencing chills Friday night, but the fact that I  was out working hard in the yard made me think it started Saturday.  Doctor says it hits suddenly.  She was right.  By the time I got there I was in my 3-4 day.  I am feeling somewhat better today, just very, very tired.  Body aches are better, headache is better.  It is a pain to go to the doctor every time I suspect an infection but I have to, because of the drugs I take.  Can't mess around.

     My house is such a mess, and I am refusing to cook.  Hub's wanted to go get a hamburger last night and I said NO.  We have officially not eaten out now for one month.  I did go to lunch a couple of times but I was not buying so I don't count that.  Actually right now I am hungry that is a good sign I think.  Haven't really been hungry for a couple of days.  I think I will do up a ground beef bean dish that I love for dinner.  Won't be able to eat it until after I teach.  If I have the energy to go.  We will see.  Just the thought of going makes me light headed.

     I am going to try and get some things done around here and if I can get some work done without having to lay down every 5 minutes I might be going into the home stretch.  Trying to think positive.  The shop is a wreck.  But this won't last forever.

Have a great and productive day!

Kim

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar