Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

YOP Week #2

Off to a good start considering I have company coming.  I don't know if I will blog next week.   I'll see how it goes.  I worked on my socks and I'm almost done with the foot on the first sock.  I also worked on the Giant Granny Square blanket and it is growing.............

I finished the Fox Scarf and dang if I didn't forget to take a picture of it before I wrapped it up for my daughter's birthday present!  I'll take a picture when she unwraps it.  I started on a Waffle Knit dishcloth.............I like the pattern but I hate pooling!  I don't think a variegated yarn is good for this pattern.  I'll finish it and keep it for myself.

but I was able to get some solids at Walmart and they will be the next ones...........

I also received some beautiful Malabrigo worsted 33g mini's for the linen stitch scarf............

In addition, I have some 2.75 straight needles coming to start the Jell Roll blanket!  They should be here Monday.

In other news...........I made my rustic bread this week ......

and started some sourdough............which is coming along...........I'm hoping to make sourdough pancakes for the grands.....they are so good!

I made another batch of Veggie Cassoula which is just roasted vegetables that I love........there are 3 things that I can make when  I clean out my frig.........scrambled eggs,  pizza, and roasted vegetables.  I had some vegetables that were going to go South if I didn't do something...I had an eggplant, some peppers, a zuchini and you can use anything else you  might have on hand.  I threw in an onion and some broccoli too.   I toss with  olive oil, salt and pepper and I throw in some spices like oregano or thyme and some fresh basil.....you can't mess it up.  I roast it at 300 F for an hour or an hour and a half.  I'll eat it cold or heated up with my rustic bread or you could make a sandwich out of it.  

My daughter sent me a present..........this is the picture on the box.  It's an infusion pitcher and I have wanted one to make flavored water and/or tea.  I have recipes I got off Pinterest.  Such as mint and watermelon, cucumber and all sorts of other combo's.  We'll try it while she's here.  She got it on Amazon...where else?

That's all for this week....I hope you all had a great week and that you have another one this coming week!

Happy Trails!!!
 






Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar