Last Saturday, I updated the Booky App on my phone and a totally new design came up with an added feature called " Buy One, Take One ". Being a lover of freebies, I couldn't resist redeeming one of the featured dishes.
The promo was to be redeemed at Bao Ji Xiang at Makansutra.
As I've stated in my previous posts on Makansutra, my goal is to try all eleven stalls within the hawker-style food court at the 2nd Floor of SM Megamall B.
The stalls have a little background on the dishes being offered and in some cases, the history of the original owners in Singapore.
There are two main items to be tried at Bao Ji Xiang, the popular Singapore Chicken Rice and Fried Paper Wrapped Chicken Noodles.
Chicken carcasses are on display by the counter.
The Booky App promo is for the Singapore Chicken Rice. There is a 10-minute time limit for ordering which is fair enough. Just swipe, present the code, pay and two orders will be given. I love easy promotions like this one.
The Singapore Chicken Rice can be ordered as steamed or roasted. I inquired if I can have one of each for the promo and the staff agreed that it can be so.
This is the roasted version and
the steamed one.
My couchsurfer guest Ryan from the U.S. was my lunch companion. He's in finance and presently taking a break from his hectic schedule in Dublin, Ireland. I hope I can visit Ireland in the future.
Wherever he travels, he takes a photo of Gumby and Pokey for his nieces. That's sweet of him.
We also got an order of the Fried Paper Wrapped Chicken Noodles.
All the orders came with a small bowl of tasty broth.
The amount of noodles was quite generous.
The wrapper isn't edible and within was a piece of chicken marinated in rice wine, soy sauce and ginger.
The chicken was moist, juicy and delicious. Same goes for the noodles which had an appealing salty flavour.
The Singapore Chicken Rice were likewise very good. The chicken meat were seasoned delectably.
The Booky App promotion is also applicable for other hawker stalls at Makansutra. I will be back to redeem all.
Cost of Meal : P 460.00

0 Yorumlar