Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Frosty Florida??? Just KIDDING!!!

I hate it when you’re hiking through the Florida forest and things get all ‘frosty’. (I’m kidding!!! I put snow on these photos using Picmonkey!)

IP3IMG_8594 

And you’re wearing shorts! heehee!

(earlier hiking post HERE)

I saw the biggest pine cones I’ve ever seen in the Ross Prairie Forest.

About a men’s size 12 I think…

IMG_8593

or at least a ladies size 7! haha!

IMG_8568

And they are ‘FROSTY’ with a little help from Picmonkey!

RossPrairieTortoiseMosaic

We saw a Gopher Tortoise and got close enough for some amazing photos. He scurried off right after his photo shoot. Maybe he thought I would take him to Picmonkey and ‘frost’ him!

snowtorIMG_8722

I’m joining Beautiful Sunday,

Seasonal Sundays,

Sundays in my City,

and Amaze me Monday!

TorCloseIMG_8726

No animals or people were harmed while taking these photos.

(or even got cold!)

It’s NOT COLD here!!!

I was just kidding with this post!

It will be 80 degrees here today!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar