It's all over. The Mister took down the lights yesterday. It was 60 degrees. It was a good day to do it.
My cupboards are bare. I took the cards off the top. The house looks weird now.
It was a good year for cards. We got quite a few and they were all really pretty. I haven't tossed them yet. I'm not ready.
I still have a small corner of the kitchen filled with holiday goodies that I'm still in the process of eating. I was so worried that I wouldn't have enough candy canes. It looks like I bought plenty.
There are a handful of my favorite cookies left. They won't last long.
I have almost an entire fruitcake leftover that I'm saving for a snowy day. They are actually calling for snow tonight but I'll believe it when I see it. They tend to get it wrong more often than not around here.

0 Yorumlar