








A Little Bit Vintage
I'm in the mood for 'A Little Bit Of Vintage'
Napoleon and his friend here [a painting by Palma Vecchio] live on some vintage postcards I found on my travels last year. They have become a constant source of inspiration for me. So much so, I decided to make a few of my own.. Just bits and pieces from around my home, roses from the garden and the dusty faded hues that lend themselves to that vintage feel. The roses are actually pink and lavender.. but my mood today is soft pinks and browns with a good dash of white .. so lavender will have to wait till another post..
Happy St Patrick's Day Everyone
This post was meant to go up yesterday.... but I seem to be having 'The Luck of The Irish'. Internet issues, keyboard not working and now mouse not working.. So if this post makes it up I'll be a happy camper.
Hope you are having better luck!!!
IMAGE SOURCE & CREDITS
All Photography, text and artwork [beingRUBY.blogspot©]
Images of Napoleon & Palma Vecchio [Man with gloved hand] photographed from vintage postcards

0 Yorumlar