Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

wall update

I hope everyone is having a great start to the weekend. I loved the opening ceremony for the Olympics last night. It is so amazing what they are able to do with the new technology,and it is the one time that I wished I had a large screen HDTV. But, as I am not a big TV watcher it isn't on my list of wants.

I have been trying to fit in a little decorating this week while also trying to find some new streams of income. Something did pop up out of the blue a couple of days ago. I'll share that with you next week and let you know how it is going. 

You may have noticed that I also did a little redecorating on my blog. I wanted it to be lighter and simpler. I think I am happy with it (at least for awhile). What do you think?

Now on to the wall update. 

You may remember my old window frame from here.


I hung it on the wall with a few embellishments.


I've since decided to tweak it a bit,


and to start adding some other things to the wall.


I found the old window screen at a Habitat for Humanity shop when I was living in North Carolina. It was 50 cents. I loved that shop. The one we have here is just too expensive to find any real bargains. 

The Bridge St. sign is actually for sale in my shop. As a dealer, things are always being traded in and out of my house, so this will be replaced once I find a buyer.


I'm sure I will probably add more  at some point, but for now I am going to leave it like it is.


I'll be watching the Olympics this afternoon while I work. Uh oh, I just heard a loud crash in the kitchen. SIGH!!!!

Clean up on aisle one.



Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar