Today, one talked about an employee being written up for not completely clearing a sidewalk. It was reported because someone fell and was hurt.
The "come back" story was regarding a non-employee of sorts falling on an icy patch of sidewalk and then an attempt to sue.
I often have nothing to contribute during these conversations unless I would have known someone that had fallen on an icy sidewalk or brought a lawsuit against a business for alleged negligence. Instead, I chewed my tender steak.
The simplest of recipes required the best ingredients. I only used green bell peppers, some onion and a beautiful (on sale) sirloin cut of beef with a stir fry sauce for this pepper steak I served over white rice.
Sometimes after the simplest of meals, I wonder, how did I get here? Yesterday I was a young bride then mother and now I am a parent of adults (well, at least one step in adulthood). I feel Fed Well and hope they look back on the time when we all lived under one roof and also felt Fed Well.

0 Yorumlar