Makes: 9
Time: 30 mins
| Sugar-free Chocolate Orange Muffins |
Chocolate. Just a mention of the word can bring joy to most people's faces (unless you don't have any of course). The word chocolate just screams indulgence and decadent mouthwatering flavours and when combined with orange just brings it to a whole new level. So what if you could have rich, moist & utterly delicious chocolate orange muffins without any added sugar? These muffins are a perfect treat for mothers day without the usual added guilt that comes with consuming chocolate cake and best of all ready in 30 minutes - your loved ones won't be able to refuse! I'm so excited for mother's day this year, I haven't seen my mum since January due to being at uni so I really can't wait. This year my mum and nan are going to visit me and we're going to go to Monkey World for the day - for those of you who haven't seen the show 'Monkey Life' (highly recommended), monkey world is a sanctuary for monkey's throughout Europe from backgrounds of illegal trade, abuse and neglect who are then rehabilitated into natural living groups. I'm really looking forward to the visit and hoping that there are some baby ones to take pictures of too!

0 Yorumlar